September 14, 2005

In Memory of Dr. Kenneth Riddle



The following text was excerpted from Jilly's 411 published by Jill M. Porter:

"The thing that has impacted my life most in the last couple of weeks was the passing of a church member, a member of Tye Tribbett and Greater Anointing, and most importantly an awesome young man of God. Even if you didn't know him, I believe you can learn from his story. Kenneth died at the young age of 25, but thankfully he had dedicated his life, his gifts, his praise, his heart and soul to God. Through his life I realized in technicolor that tomorrow isn't promised to me and that every day is an opportunity to be all that God needs me to be. I pray that in reading Kenny's daily profession of faith you will grow, change, and develop a relationship with Christ that is unshakeable. I pray it will inspire you to be all that God is asking you to be. Live your life as God has required and you will live life everlasting."

Daily Profession of Faith (As written by Dr. Kenneth LeVar Riddle) "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised.)" - Hebrews 10:23

I AM WHAT GOD SAYS I AM: I am the head and not the tail. I am the lender and not the borrower. I am above and not beneath. I am healed, I am healthy, I am delivered, I am forgiven. I am redeemed. I am restored. I am blessed. I am highly favored. I am prosperous. I am a MAN of GOD. I am a friend of GOD. I am a great MAN of valor and integrity. I am a spirit being seeking after the likeness of GOD. I am consistent in the things of GOD. I am a changing person in a new place. I am intelligent and divinely creative.

I WILL DO WHAT GOD SAYS DO: I will bless them that curse me. I will pray for them that despitefully use me. I will love the Lord God with all my heart, all my mind, and all my soul. I will love my neighbor as myself. I will bless the Lord at all times, and His praises shall continually be in my mouth. I will walk worthy of my calling, with meekness and lowliness, with longsuffering, forgiving and forbearing one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. I will honor the Lord with all my substance, and the first fruit of all my increase. I will trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding. I will acknowledge Him in all my ways, believing and expecting Him to direct my path. I will be a good steward of my mind, my body, my spirit, my soul, my territory, my mouth, my gifts, my anointing, my time, and my relationships. I will walk by faith and not by sight. I will make my calling and election sure. I will choose life and speak life. I will meditate on the word of GOD both day and night. I will obey the word of GOD. I will sacrifice for the promise. I will manifest the word of GOD in my life THIS DAY. I will be an example of the body of believers in word, conversation, faith, charity, spirit and purity.

I DECLARE: ALL IS WELL, IT IS SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo by: Paulette Singleton - Copyright ... All Rights Reserved

If you would like to subscribe to Jillly's 411, a monthly email blast,
please email Jilllys411@verizon.net and put "Subscribe" in the subject
line.

No comments: