March 31, 2006

To Whitney Houston and all the other Sistas & Brothas Struggling with that Drug Thing.....

Sister Girl,
It hurts me to see you this way.....
It hurts us all to see you dying a slow death from the outside in.

Your life story could have been that of my sister, my cousin, my aunt, or my grandfather....
All are fighting or have fought or have lost the battle with that drug demon.
Some have died others are living daily to die.

I pray daily for you and your family,
but most of all for you.

I pray for your release.
I pray for your freedom.
I pray for your healing.

I pray that God's love abound you with so much grace, mercy, strength, and rejuvenation that the demons of HELL flee in terror of God's light and love that continue to embellish you.
I pray for your healing.
I pray for your wholeness.
I pray for holiness to abound in and around you.
I pray for an increase of love and mercy in your life.
I pray that you do more than survive this experience, but that you become a living testimony of God's goodness and grace.
I pray that you are able to use your trials and tribulations to minister to others who are struggling with addictions.
I pray that God's annointing abound and protect you.
I pray that His will be done for your life, your marriage, and your children.

I pray that you remember that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. I pray that you remember that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. I pray that God sends His angels and servants of Christ to minister to you during this difficult period. I pray that you know that this too shall pass!

I pray all these things in Jesus' name because all things are possible to those who believe.

Dedicated to Whitney Houston, my Big Sister, and my Granddad!

No comments: