August 18, 2006

Ramblings.......



Whew, this Christian walk ain't easy. I mean it is the hardest decision I have ever made in my life! When change happens from the inside out, I have to remember that people can only see me for what I've been not for what God is creating me to be. I have to remember that although optimism, energy, and faith are bubbling inside me, my outside me has yet to show the effect. I have to remember that people will be people, and I have to remember to love them anyway. I have to remember to love myself inspite of it all. I have to remember to trust God, even in the dark spots and it does get really dark sometimes. I have to remember to let bygones be bygones and to practice forgiveness. I have to remember to show compassion even when I don't feel like it or when it is not convenient. I have to remember that everyone has a burden to bear and a problem to overcome, so I need to be sensitive to their concerns. I have to remember that I am here to glorify God and that my actions should reflect that in every way. I have to remember that I was born to make manifest the glory of God within me. I have to remember that God is not just in me, but in everyone. I have to remember that everyone does not have my best interests at heart. I have to remember that it is o.k. for me to make mistakes; I am not perfect. I have to remember to face challenges with courage and an open mind. I have to remember that it is o.k. to be me. I have to remember that tomorrow brings a new opportunity for me to get right what went wrong on yesterday. I have to remember that some people just have mean spirits. I have to remember to have tough skin, but a soft heart. I have to remember to laugh and live life vivaciously.

No comments: