March 22, 2007

WE NEED HELP FINDING CHYNAE VICTORIA BARTON


*The following was forwarded to me by Ms. Barbara Barton.*


"My family and I desperately need your prayers. Please see the attached picture of my Granddaughter Chynae Victoria Barton who is missing. She was last seen at her school, New Town High School inOwings Mills, Maryland on...Wednesday March 21, 2007 at 3:15 pm and she had not been seen since.


Please pass this out amongst your friends and please, please contact me if any of you have seen her. She is 14 years old, 5'3" tall and weighs about 140lbs.

In this picture her hair is in braids but its not now. Her hair is parted in the middle with a bob cut down to her shoulders. She was last seen wearing a blue andgray fleece jacket, blue jeans, a blue shirt with a picture on it and a blue pocketbook with a Winnie the Pooh character, E-or. (spelling maynot be correct). She also wears glasses.
If you have seen her, please call...
(mother) Cheryl Barton at 410-356-8478 - home 443-255-6109 - cell 410-889-0184 - (grandmother) - Barbara Barton"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen your daughter around the neighborhood, and my condolences go out to you and your family. I know that where ever your daughter is, God is with her and she is safe. Please continue to pray as will I. I will try my best to help you find your daughter. May God be with you. Love Always,

New Town Student, Residential Neighbor.

Anonymous said...

This appears to be a hoax. No information in the news or on web search. If she really is missing the police should be notified.

Anonymous said...

Nothing in the news about this. Nothing on the National missing and exploited childrens web site.
Nothing on AMW.com. No Amber alert.
Hmmmm. Looks like a hoax.

Lynn Pinder/Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT) said...

Unfortunately, this was not a hoax. The family of this young lady were distraught. Thank goodness this young lady has been found. I spoke with her Mother today (Saturday) and she confirmed that Chynae is home with her family.