April 23, 2007

Psalm 23 (Business Version) - Author Unknown

Psalm 23 (Business Version) - Author Unknown


The Lord is my boss, and I shall not want.
He gives me peace, when chaos is all around me.
He reminds me to pray, before I speak in anger.
He restores my sanity.He guides my decisions that I might honor Him in all I do.
Even though I face absurd amounts of e-mail, system failures, copier jams, back-ordered supplies, unrealistic deadlines, staff shortages, budget cutbacks, red tape, downsizing, gossiping co-workers and whining customers, I won't give up, for You are with me.

Your presence, peace and power will see me through.
You raise me up, even when the boss fails to promote me.
You claim me as your own, even when the company threatens to let me go.
Your loyalty and love are better than a bonus check.Your retirement plan beats any 401K, and when it's all said and done, I'll be working for you a whole lot longer!

Thanks be to God!-- Author Unknown

No comments: