July 9, 2007

Motivation for Today

Hang in There!

"Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long.
Yet they produce for us an immeasurably great glory that will last forever!"
(2 Corinthians 4:17)


Does there seem to be a problem waiting for you no matter where you turn?
Do you sometimes wonder if your dreams are ever going to come to pass?

Maybe you've asked why God would allow you to struggle in your job, your relationships, your health, or some other area of life. God allows you to go through challenges because He knows it's the struggle of life that builds strength in you.

If God simply delivered you from every struggle every time, then you may not continue to grow and learn to trust Him. When you persevere through difficult times, you'll begin to realize a greater level of joy, peace, victory, and abundance than you ever dreamed possible.
Remember, God loves you too much to leave you where you are.
He's preparing you for something better!

God, thank You for giving me what You know I need.
Help me to learn and grow through my struggles as I trust You to bring me out stronger than ever. In Jesus' Name… Amen!


*Author Unknown: The text above was emailed to me by one of my co-workers*

No comments: