I have adopted the following resolutions for the 2008 year:
- To do whatever is most to God’s glory;
- To do my duty, for the good of mankind in general;
- Never to do anything, which I should be afraid to do, if it were the last hour of my life;
- To study the Scriptures steadily, constantly, and frequently;
- To ask myself at the end of every day, week, month, and year if I could possibly have done better;
- To expect more for myself and walk in true faith;
- To laugh more;
- To love unconditionally;
- To hold sacred my body, my mind, and my spirit;
- Until I die, not to act as if I were my own, but entirely and altogether God’s.
I pray that this New Year brings you infinite joy, peace, and blessings!