October 30, 2008

Prayers for the Hudson and Pressly Families






Father in the name of Jesus, I come before you today with a heavy heart. I am so thankful for your love and mercy. I am so thankful for your grace. I am so thankful for your Word and Holy Spirit, but my heart is grieving over the vicious attacks again these two families. My heart is grieving for that son, daughter, brother, sister, mother, father, cousin, uncle, grandmother that was snatached away from us.

Lord, I know that you have a plan for every situation and action. Lord God, I ask that your Holy Spirit provide comfort and peace to the Hudson and Pressly Families. Lord, I ask that you be with them in this time of grief and sorrow. I ask, also, that you compel the perpetrators of this crime to come forward. Lord, don't give them peace...make them uncomfortable...make them restless until they take responsibility for their actions and turn themselves in for committing these crimes. Lord, I ask that you soften the heart of those who know the perpetrators. Lord, give them the courage to come forward and speak out against the viscious attacks. Lord, turn what the enemy meant for tragedy into a blessing for these families. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: