December 1, 2008

A Prayer for Christian Entrepreneurs

Father God,
You are so awesome and great.
Lord, I thank you for your Holy Spirit, your love, and your grace.
I come before you today asking for covering and protection as a Christian entrepreneur.
Lord, help me make wise decisions.
Help me to walk in discipline and diligence.Guide my hands, my mind, and my actions so that I act responsibly professionally and personally.
Give me a gentle and honest spirit that draws people for your glory.Help me to be hospitable and just.
Never let me forget that my businesses stand as a testimony of your mercy and power.
Lord, you are my rock and fortress.
I take your shield of faith and I quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
I stand on your Word and your promise.
I will study to be quiet and to do my own businesses and to work with my own hands as you commanded.
I will walk honestly toward them that are without and I will lack nothing.
I will receive your mercy, God, and faint not.
I will renounce dishonest business practices.
I will not walk in craftiness nor will I handle the word of God deceitfully but by manifestation of the truth commending myself to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
I will be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, and in patience.
I will walk in excellence and remember that pleasant words are like as honeycombs - sweet to the soul and health to the bones.
In all I do, I will make the voice of Thanksgiving heard and tell of all your wondrous works.
I will seek peace and holiness in all I do.I will give you the first fruits of my business.
I will be a lender not a borrower.
Lord God, I ask that like your servant Abraham you bless my children and my children's children.
I ask that like Jabaz you enlarge my territory.
Extend your favor to me Lord so that I might prosper in the natural (economic) and supernatural (spiritual) realms.
Release the fear, doubt, and hesitation.
Give me the courage to stand on your Word and walk in faith.
In Jesus name, I pray. Amen

No comments: